What is PW?
- Telemedicine consultation
- Physical Therapy/Training at your location
- Laboratory at your location
- Imaging at your location
- Medications delivered to your door
- Medical professional home visits
The team at Prodigy Complete is made up of health care professionals representing over 35
years of experience. We come from a variety of backgrounds, from traditional fields of
primary care, physical therapy and rehabilitation medicine to cutting edge fields of
mobile health and professional sports. What binds us is the drive to deliver world class
care by providing second to none medical care in combination with the latest in technological
Dr. Samad Khan serves as Executive Medical Director and is responsible for providing guidance, leadership, oversight and quality assurance.
Stephanina Shine serves as Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the day-to-day leadership and general management of the company.
Mandee Whitman serves as Corporate Care Specialist and is responsible for making sure subscriber satisfaction is our first priority.
- Do I talk to “real doctors”?
Yes. Prodigy members only talk to actual doctors who are U.S. board-certified internists,
state-licensed family practitioners, and pediatricians licensed to practice medicine
in the U.S. and living in the U.S.
- What are some of the common conditions Prodigy Complete treats?
– Common conditions include sinus problems, respiratory infection, allergies, urinary
tract infection, cold and flu symptoms and many other non-emergency illnesses.
- Can Prodigy Complete handle my emergency situations?
– We are designed to handle non-emergent medical problems. If you feel you are
experiencing a medical emergency you should call 911 immediately . (a medical emergency
is an acute injury or illness that poses an immediate risk yo a person’s life or long
- Can I request a particular doctor?
– Prodigy Complete tries to match patients with doctors that they can build a relationship
In many cases you will be able to meet your doctor face to face before having to call
- Can I get a prescription?
– Prodigy Complete does not guarantee prescriptions. It is up to the doctor to recommend
the best treatment. PC doctors do not issue prescriptions for substances controlled by
the DEA, non-therapeutic, and/or certain other drugs which may be harmful because of
their potential for abuse. These include, but are not limited to, antidepressant drugs
such as Cymbalta, Prozac and Zoloft which are drugs that are harmful due to their potential
for abuse. Also, non-therapeutic drugs such as Viagra and Cialis are not prescribed by
- Where do the prescription drugs come from?
– Our nurses call the prescription into the local pharmacy of your choice or in
some cases have them delivered to your home.
- Is my electronic health record kept private?
– Health records are kept totally private and we employ robust encryption methods
to protect your personal information. You determine who can see the information in your
- Can I be turned down for a pre-existing condition?
– We do not turn patients away because of pre-existing conditions.
- Can I call Prodigy Complete outside of the United States?
– Yes. You must have a U.S. address and a U.S.-based phone number for the doctor
to call back at the time of visit.
- What if I actually want to go in to an office to see a doctor?
– Prodigy currently has 4 offices in the Dallas Metroplex area. You can make an
appointment at any of our locations through our mobile app.
- Is Prodigy Complete health insurance?
– Prodigy Complete is not a replacement for healthcare coverage. We do provide
affordable access to healthcare services that may not be covered by health insurance,
or may be covered at a higher cost. For example, telemedicine consultations typically
cost $50+ per virtual visit, some of which may be covered by insurance, but consults
are always free for Prodigy Complete members.
- Do I have to have existing health insurance coverage?
– Yes. Under our current law all Americans are required to have health insurance
coverage. However, we do have self-pay plans.
- I have health insurance; why would I want to join Prodigy Complete?
– If your health insurance provides a free telemedicine service that you can use
to discuss symptoms and get treatment 24/7, prescriptions delivered to your home. access
to a team of health and wellness experts who will answer all of your health and wellness
questions, connects you to registered nurses for help and support, gives you weight loss
consultations, and travel health consultations...then you don’t need Prodigy Complete.
Everyone else does need Prodigy Complete. Members get easy access to exceptional medical
care and support and can eliminate many of the aggravations associated with ER, Urgent
Care and Clinic visits.